Pico Club and Race Coaching
Bray Sailing Club - Pico Club 2021 Policy (summary)
Due to the ongoing Covid 19 restrictions, we have to continue to limit events within the club, unfortunately this also includes Pico Club and Race Coaching
Outlined below, is how Bray Sailing Club can oversee a safe return to Pico Club and race Coaching during the 2021 sailing season. This is a working document and can be changed as needed to keep within government guidelines and restrictions, so please check back regularly for updates.
For the purposes of pods and group size, Pico Club will be split into two totally separate groups, Pico Club and Race Coaching.
- Pico Club will be overseen by Jack Hannon, Eleanor Carroll Hayes and Oisin Dingle
- Race Coaching will be overseen by Ian Walsh
In order to take part in either Pico club or Race Coaching the following will apply for the coming season.
- Must be a fully paid-up member of the club for 2021 season
- Pico Club will be a bookable event for the 2021 season
- Members will have the opportunity to book onto Pico Club/Race Coaching for the coming weekend on Thursday each week
- If a junior books and doesn't show, they will not be allowed to book onto Pico Club for the next week that they are eligible to book onto. Eg. If a junior is booked onto Week 1, the next week that they are eligible to book onto is Week 3. If that junior doesn't show up for their booking on Week 1, then the next week that they are eligible to book onto is week 4 (this is presuming that all four weeks of Pico club are run and bookings are not pushed back a week)
- We hope to set a 'Waiting List' each week. That way we can ensure that juniors who were unsuccessful one week will have the first opportunity to book the next week
- Due to ongoing Covid 19 restrictions, we cannot commit to changing room facilities being available over the coming season, if the situation changes we will notify you immediately. Therefore, Juniors should arrive down to Pico Club fully changed and ready to go and will leave in their gear also.
In addition, the following conditions apply to each group
| || |
A more detailed version of this document is available to download below
NB: For Juniors looking to use Club Sailing Boats, please read the clubs policy on these at www.braysailingclub.ie/sea-school-training/training-activities-and-club-sailing-boats
Last updated 13:38 on 13 July 2021