Irish Sailing Passport / Checklick
Irish Sailing Passport (Checklick)
This is the Irish Sailing database used to record trainee's progression through their different sailing and powerboat levels. It is used throughout all Irish Sailing Centres in the country, so that all your achievements are recorded on one central system.
In order for our instructors to record assessments and to award an Irish Sailing certificate to your child, he/she must first be registered on the Irish Sailing Passport System (Checklick)
If your child took part in Junior Training in Bray last year or in another Irish Sailing affiliated centre, then they are more than likely already registered on the passport system.
If not, you will need to register for them
To do this
- Go to this page https://irishsailing.checklick.com/
- You must then click on the Create Account button, which is the 3rd/last Login option box (also has text Need an ISA Passport - Create your Passport Account here)
- You will then be asked for a number of entries, the following ones are mandatory
- Organisation Affiliation - Choose Bray Sailing Club
- First Name
- Last Name
- Birth Date
- Full Name
- You will then be brought directly into the passport system where you can amend your details and see your various assessments, as they have been completed.
If you have any questions or problems, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 13:50 on 5 May 2022