Irish Sailing Advanced Instructor Endorsement
Published 16:08 on 23 Nov 2021
We are intending to run an Advanced Dinghy Instructor Course in 2022 (Monday May 30th - Thursday June 2nd inclusive)
In order to book onto the course a candidate must first ensure that they have the following pre-requisites in place
- Irish Sailing Instructor with 20 days logged
- Irish Sailing Safety Boat Cert
- Valid First Aid
- Current Irish Sailing Garda Vetting Clearance
- Valid Sport Ireland Safeguarding 1 Certificate
- Current valid Irish Sailing Membership.
Successful completion of this course revalidates all currently held SBSS Instructor Certificates up to and including Senior.
The latest news on this course may be found here
Bookings for this course will open shortly.
Members will be able to book onto this course through our online booking system and non-members can do so be emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 16:09 on 31 August 2022