Quick Summary of how to assess the Weather for Race Management Teams - details can be found in the Race Officers Guide below.
In adverse conditions the Race Management team (RO and ARO) should consult with
- Class Captains and the fleet
- Safety Supervisor
- Optional - We have a Telephone Consultation available with Met Eireann which gives you access to the weather forecasters. The contact details are in the office.
- having taken the local conditions and the sea state and conditions at the slip into account.
Select one of the links below to download any of the reference documents.
Note: For forms click here.
- Bray Sailing Club Marks July 2021
- Sailing instructions
- Race Officers Guide and Checklist (updated 2020)
- FATL - Fat Lady rules (applies to cruisers only)
- The Racing Rules of Sailing 2017-2020
- The Racing Rules of Sailing 2021 - 2024
Last updated 09:58 on 8 August 2021