Adult Sailing - Which Course Should I Choose?
Our SeaBray Introduction to Sailing course for adults will take place on the weekend of 28th – 30th July. The course starts at 7pm on the Friday and runs during the day on Saturday and Sunday. Call Philip on 086-8151700 for more information.
Why not See Bray from a different perspective …from the sea. Our Sea-Bray programme is a sailing festival designed to provide an introduction to sailing for adults.
The course includes:
- Introductory lecture on the Basics of Sailing.
- Learn about the various types of sailing.
- Learn about the basic skills involved.
- Get introduced to the basics of safety at sea.
- Become familiar with the parts of a boat and equipment used.
- Learn to rig a boat.
- An opportunity to try sailing first-hand.
- 6 hours on the water to try sailing on cruisers OR dinghies.
- A Saturday evening BBQ.
There will be plenty of opportunities during the programme to socialise with sailors of all ages and learn of their experiences with sailing. All of the above for just €149, and there will be an opportunity for the Sea-Bray participants to join the Club for 2017 season at very attractive discount (just €99 including ongoing training.).
Booking form is available to download HERE.